• Walk along the underground corridor to a massive door that leads to a self-contained silo-based 12-storey Command Post, which could function sealed from the outside world for 45 days.
• Sit in the Command seat and experience what Soviet officers could feel during the Cold War and being in charge of nine missiles SS-22. You can touch the button that could cause a catastrophe if pressed 18 years ago.
• Look inside SS-18 "Satan" Intercontinental Ballistic Missile - equipped with up to 10 warheads and 40 penaids - it used to give Soviet Union "first strike" advantage over the U.S. - it's operating range 10,200-15,200 km, Weight 209,600 kg (462,000 lb) Length 32.2 m (106 ft) Diameter 3.05 m (10.0 ft).Book online THE COST PER PERSON
|Public tour||Private tour|
|Number of Visitors||Cost US$ | EUR€||Cost US$ | EUR€|
|Two||$110.00 p/p€ p/p||$160.00 p/p€ p/p|
|Three||$90.00 p/p€ p/p||$110.00 p/p€ p/p|
|Four||$85.00 p/p€ p/p||$90.00 p/p€ p/p|
|Five||$75.00 p/p€ p/p||$75.00 p/p€ p/p|
|Book Now||Book Now|
FOR PUBLIC TOURS: - the cost of US $75.00 is guarantied only when we gather 5 people and more; - in case there are no enough people for the tour to take place at US $75.00 p/p you will be offered an alternative date, a higher price, another tour or full refund; - the exact price of the trip will be confirmed 18h in advance depending on a number of people in the group; - minimum age for public tours is 7 years old.
THE COST PER PERSON (effective 2018)
|Number of Visitors||Cost US$ | EUR€|
|One Private tour||$300.00€|
|Two||$160.00 p/p€ p/p|
|Three||$110.00 p/p€ p/p|
|Four||$90.00 p/p€ p/p|
|Five||$75.00 p/p€ p/p|
- English speaking guide.
- Air-conditioned transportation.
- Admission cost and fee to be taken down by lift to the Launch Control Center.
- Not included: lunch (we make a stop in a cafe on the way back)
We usually start our tour
at 8 a.m. or as agreed
- Drive Kiev-Odesa Highway approximately two hours, make a left turm to Holovanivsk and then another 30 minutes to the outskirt of Bobuz'ke village.
- Arrival to Museum. Meeting a manager of the museum, ussually ex-officer.
- Briefing on the history of the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile base of ICBM silo launcher in Pervomaisk in a pavillion with many exhibits.
- Sightseeing of the premices of the base including passage through 150 meters long underground corridor.
- Take a lift 12 floors down to the bottom of the Unified Launch Control Center. (Lift can barely fit three people so with a big group it might take time for everybody to take it).
- Visit rest area of the officers and climb one floor up to the control center, where the launching equipment with "THE BUTTON" was located.
- See the guards' bunkers, silo's lead, trucks and SS-18 "Satan" Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
- On the way back to Kiev we make a stop for lunch at one of the cafes. Arrival back time 6 p.m.