There is a solution SoloEast tourists have already checked
You are planning a trip and you still have some concerns.
We are here to tell you about the procedure of visiting Ukraine with no headache:
1. You need to buy an insurance that will cover covid (around 30 US dollars, depending on the amount of days you are going to spend in Ukraine, it can be cheaper) – we can help you to buy it
1. You need to buy a SIM card at the international airport of Boryspil (price is around 5-7 dollars, can be cheaper).
2. You need to download an app for IPhone or Android (it is a free of charge application)
Here is a link for ANDROID
Here is a link for IPHONE
3. Then you pass a test at the International airport of Boryspil (make sure you arrive during their business ours, they work until 6 pm) – price for the PCR test is 55 US dollars.
4. Then in 24 hours you get a result of your test, please see the attached picture.
If you pass a test in your country, it won’t work in Ukraine. If you get a test in your country and bring to Ukraine it won’t work either.
Be a safe traveler! Travel to Chernobyl, Ukraine with SoloEast